Thursday 13 October 2011

Lust list: Animal inspired homeware


We're almost ready to move back into our newly renovated house, extension and all, and whilst I should be thinking about transferring the internet and rearranging the electric, I'm instead obsessing over soft furnishings, mugs, statement chairs, bold wallpapers and prints for the walls.

Doing lifestyle PR means that every month I find myself buying up all the homes and lifestyle press I can get my hands on. Admittedly, a lot of this magazine bulk buying is for clients, but the other 300 plus pages certainly make it even more worthwhile.  I spend evenings slavering over the most gorgeous homeware and trying to plan out  each room, changing my mind every turn of a page. 



It’s driving the other half insane, especially now I’ve become slightly transfixed on animal type home paraphernalia. Not your creepy, stuffed animal variety, but stag printed wallpaper? Yes please. Multi coloured birds on cushions? Absolutely. And what about a novelty animal mug or two? Now you’re just teasing.

Perhaps this new homeware crush will pass, but until then I will revel in the masses of gorgeous things available…








1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see our Framed Floral Stag mentioned, so lovely and colourful for these dark winter days! Available already framed at www.WeLoveBritish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete